The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, a recent owner here in Tampa, as of February. I've been a forum lurker for quite some time, and have learned so much from it. I'm so glad this place exists!

Anyways, I recently bought a 2006 Saffron Yellow Elise that was previously owned by Ray Korman in NC, and a couple of other owners. The list of performance mods this car has had is absolutely gigantic, and I am lovin it! I recently powder coated the wheels black, and painted the fuel door/diffuser. I still plan to work on the interior a bit, with custom seats and door panels. Hope to meet up with some local guys soon perhaps. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

·
Registered
173 Posts
congrats and welcome, it's good to hear there is a Saffron Exige, I thought they all were solar yellow, best color choice BTW!!
I think it's an elise with exterior mods (front splitter, side CF scoops, wing, black gas cover, black LSS wheels). either way good lookin

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hey I signed up a bit ago and I'm in Orlando. If you here of any meets or event please let me know. I plan to buy in fall, elise off season ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have an 07 solar yellow Elise in Tampa, but I haven't seen you around. Great looking car, hope to met you and other Tampa Lotus owners one day.

·
Registered
548 Posts
that's a nice looking elise. I know tampa is a little far from NW Florida, but give me a shout if you're ever in that area (PCB, Pensacola, etc)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts