The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest firmware for the Ronin 2006 SC cars is ready to go, this is only for cars with the standard sized pulley, so if you swapped , swap back, you won't even notice it.

Fixed:

DBW throttle error codes.
Better cold start running.

Improved:

Smooth like Jazz FM.

Thanks to MrOZ for testing it out and dynoing his car a couple of times, and for adding the secondary bung at pre cat.

I'll add it to Temporary goth.am webstore - excuse our dust! today, $75 shipping and update fee.

BOE Superchargers $100 ;)

dyno runs are a week apart. (16 and 15 first, 17 and 18 week later)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Charlie,

I know you leaned this tune out a bit compared to the initial 2006, do you think there's enough pad left to use a header & large bore exhaust system?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
what about us 05 guys got any reflashes to squeeze out some more hp?
Heh. Us DBW guys had to wait forever for our supercharger flash, the shoe is on the other foot now ;)

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oops sorry didn't have this thread subscribed.

its not set rich or lean, its set in the right spot for that pulley and injectors, any deviation from that and you're on your own, headers and exhausts are probably ok but should be checked with a reliable pre cat AFR gauge after install and then again after everythings settled.

ebay and boe don't have any arrangements with me, sector paid extra, so subsidised the upgrade paths for the katana.

unfortunately i'm limited by what cars i have available to me for research and testing, i have an 06/07 here, but no SC 05's close by, the maps are compatible with the cars so its possible to do something, but the 06's had a more pressing reason with the false DBW error codes that were fixed by lotus.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Bit off topic, but you caught up on emails since going to LOG charlie? Or maybe mine just got hit by a junk mail filter, i have that affect on computers. :) Sent back on jul 31st. if it helps. Or I can resend.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Why are BOE superchargers more? :confused:

It's the exact same product, regardless of SC source, right?

Eh, big deal. For all the money you saved, what's another $25? He could charge whatever he wants since he technically runs a monopoly on it!

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
turbophil/BOE remade the brackets for the sector kit, so they're calling it the BOE supercharger, well except when there is a supposed problem with it, then its a katana ;)

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
didn't know rls had a steel pulley, or at all ! unfortunately i just missed thomasio at log apparently.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
turbophil/BOE remade the brackets for the sector kit, so they're calling it the BOE supercharger, well except when there is a supposed problem with it, then its a katana ;)
So if that's the case, couldn't we just purchase the Greddy Celica GTS kit, then add BOE's remade brackets, or are we still missing some other pieces of hardware other than the ECU Re-Flash.

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If sectors ok with phil selling the brackets seperately, there isn't a lot to stop you doing that.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts