The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I've been in the exotic car business for almost 10 years now. I am in sales at Lotus Denver and my Lotus rep recommended that I join to help represent the dealership. I'm looking forward to learning more!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hi there! I've been in the exotic car business for almost 10 years now. I am in sales at Lotus Denver and my Lotus rep recommended that I join to help represent the dealership. I'm looking forward to learning more!
Welcome :wave:

There is a lot of good people with a lot of information on Lotus talk you will enjoy it here.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Hi Brandi. Welcome to the forum! :wave:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Hey Brandi, glad to have someone else representing Lotus at Ferrari of Denver.
Had some bad experiences there, along with alot of other people, so hopefully that won't be the case anymore, as long as we're looking for a Lotus. :popcorn:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Hi.....welcome....Watch out for Patrick, he hasn't seen a woman in about 10 years. :rolleyes:

:D

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
rotfl :)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
welcome....how long until someone asks for pics?:D

·
Registered
277 Posts
LotusTalk just went up in the looks department! Welcome!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Yeah, for lag / time delay! rotfl

Welcome, Brandi! :wave:
Now, more pics - or BAN! ;)

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
what's up! Not sure you can handle this group of crazies. :)

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Welcome aboard!:clap:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Brandi,
Switch your profile picture to one taken with a Lotus, not that grossly overweight car in your current picture.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts