The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

NEW GUY IN TOWN! AND EXCITED TO BE HERE!

894 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  nick@SCC 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone!

Ill make this short and sweet :D

I am excited to be a part of this board and be working with Speciality Car Craft!

I have been in the world of custom cars and exotics for over 7 years. Now i have teamed up with SCC to build some of the best custom cars on the road! Please feel free to ask any questions and fill my PM box. I am lucky that my obsession with cars is also my career so please never hesitate to call or email and i am here 24/7 for your lotus needs.

I look forward to seeing everyone at our track day this coming labor day:clap:

Best,

Nick Tramontin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.