The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new guy to this group. As you can tell I am an Europa TCS owner planning to move to an Elise. So I need as much info as possible to help me with a purchase, teething issues, things to look out for, recalls, general problems, dealer service info. and so on. Also where can I go on the web to get as much info as possible? Thanks.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I am a new guy to this group. As you can tell I am an Europa TCS owner planning to move to an Elise. So I need as much info as possible to help me with a purchase, teething issues, things to look out for, recalls, general problems, dealer service info. and so on. Also where can I go on the web to get as much info as possible? Thanks.
Search :shrug:

Welcome, Some forum members might give you a hard time for not searching first..... Everything you need to know is pretty much on this site!

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
This like watching a low budget horror movie.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Actually, i think this thread is pretty civil for this forum.

Just wait until ace10 catches wind of it. The OP will be toast! :eek:
i'm not an axe murdered or anything like that. i actually refrain from posting in newby threads as of late. there's just no fighting the tides.

i just don't understand the "i'm new here, tell me about what i missed in the previous four years"

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Since you are coming from owning a Europa, the Elise will have no issues at all (at least compared to your TCS)! The Elise is arguably the best built Lotus to date.
Like the others have said, start using the search function here and you will have hours of reading about Elise strengths and weaknesses.

·
Registered
77 Posts
some people like to be very to the point if you havent noticed..

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Too bad you're not my Lotus dealer. :up:
Taking care of (potential) customers is not what you find very often in this country.
It's not a matter of me being your local dealer. I'm not looking for a sale. I simply have a lot of experience with the cars and a ton of info on them. If I can answer questions, I'd be more than happy to. You have some good dealers in the midwest. I'm sure they'll be able to get you a car. Just let me know if I can help with info.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts