The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to seeing some fellow Lotustalk members out there on the track....

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Looking forward to seeing some fellow Lotustalk members out there on the track....
I can't make it on the 17th but I hope to for another event later this year. I hope to meet you or other Lotus owners there at some point in the near future.

By the way, I was watching some clips of a Barrett-Jackson auction on SPEED, and they were interviewing Joey Kramer (the drummer for Aerosmith). He has a ridiculous garage filled with Lamborghini's, etc., but he made a point to mention the track in New Hampshire - that he goes to quite often, and that his favorite car for that track is his Elise. I thought that was pretty neat.

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
Hey Tom, I'll be there. The NHMS track days through SCDA are usually held on a Monday (one of my days off), but not this one. Closed the office for the day so I can enjoy my Elise in her native environment:)
Have you done any track events in the past? Looks like you're relatively new to the forum. I'll be the guy with the AS Elise with black wheels and a goofy smile on my face! We should have good weather, 80 degrees with some clouds.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Tom, I'll be there. The NHMS track days through SCDA are usually held on a Monday (one of my days off), but not this one. Closed the office for the day so I can enjoy my Elise in her native environment:)
Have you done any track events in the past? Looks like you're relatively new to the forum. I'll be the guy with the AS Elise with black wheels and a goofy smile on my face! We should have good weather, 80 degrees with some clouds.

I believe I met you at the last NHMS event last June. I had the Graphite Elise with the black BBS wheels. Looks like I'll see you again Friday... This will be my 2nd track event hopefully no rain this time

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
I believe I met you at the last NHMS event last June. I had the Graphite Elise with the black BBS wheels. Looks like I'll see you again Friday... This will be my 2nd track event hopefully no rain this time

I just revisited this thread. Sorry for the late response. I believe I asked you about your carbon fiber splitter.
Your car looked great. I was in the very next bay of the second garage. The weather was just about perfect. Hopefully I'll be in attendance in October for the last NHMS event with SCDA. See you there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts