The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some news...
  • We just updated the site and will be adding more to it soon, check it out and let us know what you think. www.soulspeed.com.
  • Right now we've got a great deal going on complete Katana install packages going, PM me for details.
  • Jenson is now officially a SoulSpeed employee and will be onboard two days a week to take care of all your elise/exige needs, when he's not tooling around in F40's and Enzo's at his other job that is.
  • We're also now Team Dynamics and Yokohama dealers and carry the GoPro camera kit. It's a complete package and comes with several mounting options and a camera for under $200. You can see some footage here... http://www.youtube.com/user/SoulSpeedPerformance

thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Congratulations Jasper on getting Jensen over there at the shop. We all know how talented a tech he is. I know you guys will be successful!!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Any additional discounts for LT'ers? Thinking about picking up some gloves from you guys

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Really good to hear that Jenson is now helping you out. Between him and Colin you guys have some of the best technical ability in Austin.

Just so everyone knows, Jenson went to Lotus' tech training program. Does he still officially hold a 'Lotus Certified Tech' title (or whatever it would be called)?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations Jasper on getting Jensen over there at the shop. We all know how talented a tech he is. I know you guys will be successful!!
Thanks Charlie! We're pretty happy about it.

Any additional discounts for LT'ers? Thinking about picking up some gloves from you guys
We can extend a discount of 10% on all our regular labor prices to LT members, we can also give a 5% discount off list on all OMP products to you guys. Our prices on the Katana's and most hard parts are already so low there's not much margin left (stupid internet!). We've got some smoking deals on OMP gloves right now - Challengers normally $75 now $50 and Gran Premios normally $105 now $65. Give us a shout.

Really good to hear that Jenson is now helping you out. Between him and Colin you guys have some of the best technical ability in Austin.

Just so everyone knows, Jenson went to Lotus' tech training program. Does he still officially hold a 'Lotus Certified Tech' title (or whatever it would be called)?
Thanks Rich! And all I can say is yes, Jenson is officially certified;)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Jasper, that is great news about Jenson. I checked out your new web site and it looks good. Now, if I can just figure out a way to get you to install the Katana but keep my car legal for super stock...

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Jasper, that is great news about Jenson. I checked out your new web site and it looks good. Now, if I can just figure out a way to get you to install the Katana but keep my car legal for super stock...
I've got a great idea! You can have it installed in my car. You remain SS; problem solved!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I thanked him for pointing out our mistake and then we corrected it. I asked for feedback and appreciate it. Sorry if there was any misunderstanding carlover. As for _AlterEgo_... I never cease to be amazed at how sad some peoples lives must be.

·
Registered
460 Posts
You guys are fools if you would do business with this a55 clown.
I have and will continue to do business with them - Jasper and Collin are great guys and do great work. We are lucky to have a company like SoulSpeed here in Central Texas.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts