The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have been checking out this forum for a long time and now I am very close to finally making my desire for a Lotus come true.

I've been looking at a lot of Elises and Exiges, and have driven a few Elises in N/A and SC forms. The one I fell in love with is a very lightly used 60th anniversary Elise for a very good price, but still a little high for my budget, but still doable. I know there are some used Exige S's out there for a slight bit cheaper but I have yet to drive one. I have driven a regular SC with a sport package back to back with a 60th anniversary and for some reason the 60th drove much better to me.(maybe because of the track pack?) I can also get a N/A elise for much cheaper than either of those.

I know this is a bit scatter brained but I figured I would see the forum's response. 60th that I fell in love with, Exige S, or regular Elise and save money. I know it's ultimately my decision but I would love to see some ideas thrown around to help me make my decision.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
How are you using the car? If you're not on the track, just get a used Elise.

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
^ what RoadDad said!!! And the sooner you get one the longer you will have it to enjoy it :)

BTW - It is likely the difference you noted between two cars is the setup - the Elise is very sensitive to alignment and tyres.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts