The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored in work having a browse on google and came across this forum.

I like in Scotland in the UK and had my S1 111s Elise for a year now and loving every minute of it. I thought I would join up here for a little reading and offer any advice from my experience and hopefully get some back when I find myself in difficulty.

Thanks, few pictures below of my Elise

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nice pics!

Welcome...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
What is that loch in the group drive picture? It looks man-made with such steep sides.

And who brought the dog in which car?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Great Color !!!! :up::up:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome to a fellow Scot.

Hey, Nice pictures.. reminds me of home ( East Kilbride ).
Welcome to Lotus Talk.

Regards

Jim G

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
wow, beautiful. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome guys. I live near Glasgow just two minutes from East Kilbride actually in Bellshill small world. The roads round about are great fun. Some are from Loch Lomand and the others with the road run are the Scottish Borders they particular pictures from St Marys Loch. I am not sure if its man made or not. There are some fantastic roads around which are particularly suitable for the elise and give much enjoyment driving them.

·
Registered
552 Posts
There are some fantastic roads around which are particularly suitable for the elise and give much enjoyment driving them.
Would that it were so for all of us. The St Marys Loch pics look blustery, which reminds me of weather around here lately, tho we might have turned that corner.

Whether the weather is nice, I want to go to there.

And, welcome from Minneapolis.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Welcome!! :wave:

Nice pictures, nice first post. :clap:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Wow, makes me want to go to Scotland now! Welcome and gorgeous car!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys. Its a gambling game though with the weather here. 95% of the time its raining which doesn't make driving the elise as much fun. We are always happy with just a dry day to go a run.

I had it out yesterday after mostly hibernating in the garage over the winter apart from a couple of road runs and you forget how much fun it is to drive ahhhhhhhhhh so worth it.

Next week is new tyres, new pads and MOT then it should be good to go for summer road runs and few track days.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts