The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo! Just joined this site a bit ago, and I'm starting to like it already! - Too young to own a car yet, lul. But I'm almost there, luckily.

Anyway, I've just always been a fan of Lotus's('s's's's?) cars for their unique looks, and the spot-on handling they give out. Favorite Lotus is probably the 2012 Evora S, and I'm hoping to purchase one in the future, if a better version doesn't come out before that, heh..

Alright, welp. Glad to be on the site with other Lotus lovers! Peace!

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
Welcome Night Rider :wave:

The correct plural form, according to the founder, is "Lotus"... which is a bit hard... an easy solution is "a Lotus" for singular and "some Lotus Cars" for more :)

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Welcome! The best thing you can do for yourself is to learn how to work on cars. I towed my first one home when I was 14. Learn how they work and you can write your own ticket in life!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome! The best thing you can do for yourself is to learn how to work on cars. I towed my first one home when I was 14. Learn how they work and you can write your own ticket in life!
I am hoping to utilize the Elise as that tool for my son; teach him the things my father taught me - hands on experience. I never get that opportunity with my Tiburon. We're both looking forward to working on the car together.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Sturgeon! And yeah, I've been trying to get as many opportunities as I can to work with/find out how everything works in cars. I've got a lot down.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am hoping to utilize the Elise as that tool for my son; teach him the things my father taught me - hands on experience. I never get that opportunity with my Tiburon. We're both looking forward to working on the car together.
Awesome, the Elise is definitely an AMAZING car for tweaking on. Have you ordered the car yet?

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Welcome and good to see a youngblood who can speak/type proper English and not have a post that says 'I'm 14, I can haz Lotus?'

:)

If you are interested in learning all things Lotus, this is your place!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
In the least creepy way possible, where do you live young blood? I see you're in new york, and while I don't know too many other lotus owners (know 2 pretty well, and a few others I met at bear mountain car shows during the summer)

the show is out for the season, but if there is a meet or event I go to, I can keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Welcome to LT!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts