The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys I am thinking about getting an 05 elise, and was curious about a couple things:

What is the total cost on average with the different packages?

how long is the waiting list?

I appreciate your feedback.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I think mine came to $47,000 with standard paint, hardtop and LSS. The other with standard paint, and no options came in at $44,000 with taxes.

The lists are pretty long at this point. I think you're looking at 2005 delivery for most dealerships.

A search of this site will probably answer quite a few of your questions as we've all hashed and rehashed here.

Welcome aboard!

Cheers
Jenn

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Welcome aboard,
Another thing you might want to consider is looking around to who has a shorter list around the country. However, we are still speculating if each dealer will be allocated the same number or if the allocations will be based on volume/geographic area.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Houston,

My car with Lifestyle paint (premium colors), touring package and hardtop cam to $44k and change. I have been on the waiting list for over 2 years (position #1 at my dealer). The average waiting list is about 75 at this point with the first 10 cars expected in May or June. At a rate of +/- 8 cars each month thee after, your wait will likely mean you will be getting a car early to mid 2005. Expect a MSRP increase from the current 39,895 and watch for new options like delete packages and changes in lifestyle colors.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info guys! My dealer is up to 80 people already and claims deliveries begin late April early May, They actually have a magnetic blue on site that was brought down for the Superbowl, I am going to look at it this afternoon on my way home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts