The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

New to the forum but not forums in general. General enthusiast and collector of various odds and ends. Looking to pick up some information and scour the site for information and have been doing so as a non-member for a bit here and looking at the market.

Looks like a nice friendly site and very informative.

Kris

·
Closet Petrolhead
99 Posts
Welcome!

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
Hello and welcome, I noticed in your other thread that you're looking for a car in Arizona. I just relocated to Phoenix, if you pick one up and have any questions or need an outside opinion I'd be happy to help.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello and welcome, I noticed in your other thread that you're looking for a car in Arizona. I just relocated to Phoenix, if you pick one up and have any questions or need an outside opinion I'd be happy to help.
I certainly appreciate that and have been going back and forth with a buddy in Jersey with questions and he owns one as well. I may just take you up on your offer should something come to pass. Welcome to Phoenix and I am not far and been here about 8 years, so if I can help you find anything let me know. I do know where to get the good food which is difficult here for an east coast person. ;o)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts