The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been lurkin around the forums for about a month now and figured I would introduce myself. I am 22 years old and have fallen in love with the Elise/Exige although my first and current love is my jeep wrangler. I will graduate from the Naval Academy next spring and I just might get a Lotus for a graduation present (if I can find one for the right price). Until then I'll post a picture of my jeep:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice Jeep! My buddy has one that we take to the off-road parks near by and we always have a blast. Welcom to the forums and good luck with your Lotus purchase. Let me know if you have any questions and ill do my best to help you out. I work in the service department so dont worry, I am not trying to sell you a car! haha.

Jordan

·
Registered
351 Posts
Welcome. :wave:

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
269 Posts
welcome . your jeep needs a wash.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Keep that jeep away from my clams!! :D

Welcome, and congrats on your upcoming graduation. :up:

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
:wave: just the way a jeep should be :up:

but if you try to put those tires on the Exige or if you have a pick of you offroading it...we will forthwith ban you from the forum. LOL

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Welcome! Always great to have another squid around.

Personally, I'd wait til you hit your first duty station to see if a Lotus is going to work there. Heck...you could end up overseas for awhile. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts