The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought i would say hi

i have been looking at a Lotus Elise now for a while, {well about three weeks really} i have seen one or two around but always thought that car's could not be that much fun , {i am a bike nut } anyway i went for a test drive and next thing i know i have ordered one , there's only 9 more sleep's before i get it , i must say i feel like a kid agian waiting for a new toy . :shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:clap: Great stuff and welcome to LotusTalk :wave:

What have you ordered? And you do realise pics are obligatory when it arrives :D
hi , i have on order a Elise S in ardent red :nanner::nanner::nanner: looks like it mite be ready for pick up next wednesday the first photo's will be taken as i comes out of the show room :wave::wave:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With an Elise S on order you can't be in North America :)

(8 more sleeps!!)

no Australia , i live in the Yarra Valley , part of Victoria , we have lots of corner's close by, thats way this car is going to be so much fun :wave::wave:

{7 more sleeps!! }

·
Registered
163 Posts
New to My chrome orange 2005 Elise..

Picked up my chrome orange ,2005 Elise friday.and it was a gorgeous day in western MD.to unwrap! Love this! fit and feel -sound and adhesion, look and the gear box ..love it all, love getting in..am o.k. with getting out ,love to leave -hate to arrive.. just getting started so I think I will listen and not speak much -but wanted to say Hey! and love to meet up with any Marylanders -I see they had a run the day I picked mine up d*mn!

( pics in my images 5 -a little slow tonite!)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quite a few Elises in that neck of the woods! I see you've also signed up at AussieElises too :)
yes i have signed up at AussieElises as well, but i can not post over there , the site does not seem to work for me :shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Picked up my chrome orange ,2005 Elise friday.and it was a gorgeous day in western MD.to unwrap! Love this! fit and feel -sound and adhesion, look and the gear box ..love it all, love getting in..am o.k. with getting out ,love to leave -hate to arrive.. just getting started so I think I will listen and not speak much -but wanted to say Hey! and love to meet up with any Marylanders -I see they had a run the day I picked mine up d*mn!

( pics in my images 5 -a little slow tonite!)
i thought i would say hi

i have been looking at a Lotus Elise now for a while, {well about three weeks really} i have seen one or two around but always thought that car's could not be that much fun , {i am a bike nut } anyway i went for a test drive and next thing i know i have ordered one , there's only 9 more sleep's before i get it , i must say i feel like a kid agian waiting for a new toy . :shrug::shrug:
There's nothing else (street legal) quite like these cars!

Welcome aboard!

:wave:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

:crazyeyes:crazyeyes

just had a call from the dealer , the car is there , pick up is wednesday :shrug::shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
picked the new toy up today

:nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts