The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, Im wondering on over from the Ferrari club and thought I would introduce myself. Dont own a Ferrari yet, but through my participation with the local club I have been fortunate enough to drive everything from a 308 GT4 to an Enzo. I fell head over heels for the Lotus Elise quite recently and have made it a goal for myself of buying one in about 4 years.

Im currently going to school at Chapman University, studying classical music and psychology. I go to Crystal Cove religiously every week and Im quite positive Ive photographed some of your cars already...So hopefully I will have the pleasure of meeting some members here at one of the upcomming shows. Ive included a picture of me, so if someone recognizes me photographing your Elise, please introduce yourselves!

Out of curiosity, do Lotus club members get together for drives and social get togethers frequently? I would love to tag along on an event one of these days.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Welcome. That must have been an exciting drive, Jordan.

I'm also in Irvine, but only during the weekday. Yes, we do frequently have drives and meets, but it has slowed down a bit as the weather has gotten colder. All it takes is one person with an itch to drive and a handful of us will quickly get together. Keep an eye out for a meet thread and you are of course more than welcome to join us.

- J

PS: The advantage of being in the middle so to speak, is that you can go to both LA and SD meets if no one is meeting in OC. For some reason few LA guys like driving all the way down...must be the traffic.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
tifosi jordan said:
BTW, here is an Elise I photographed this last week at Crystal Cove (11/27). Anyone's car?
Hello Jordan,

Nice pic, yes that is mine:) I have the 111R license plate and the Union Jacks over the side indicators.

I will be at the autocross this Saturday in Fontana and out of town the weekend after that. I am sure that I will see you one of these days at Crystal Cove.

Patrick

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Patricko said:
Hello Jordan,

Nice pic, yes that is mine:) I have the 111R license plate and the Union Jacks over the side indicators.

I will be at the autocross this Saturday in Fontana and out of town the weekend after that. I am sure that I will see you one of these days at Crystal Cove.

Patrick
Patrick, is it just the angle of view, or do you have a front light out?

Ron

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
His right turn signal is on.
MW you are correct:) I was just turning right out of the Crystal Cove shopping center on to PCH.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Patrick, hopefully I will run into you and some other members one of these weekends!

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
pianomaniac said:
Patrick, is it just the angle of view, or do you have a front light out?

Ron
I think I see what you are referring to, the headlamp on the drivers side. I think it is the angle...

Patrick

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi jordan!!!

as someone in the ferrari world as well, i have run into Jordan on a few occasions. he is nothing but a class act.

i am new here too jordan, but these guys are fun, and their cars are sweet!! we had a tech day a few weeks ago at our dealership.....look under meets and look for svag.

cya around j

·
Registered
26 Posts
tifosi jordan said:
Rich! Glad to see a familiar face here :)

I wonder if there are anymore undercover Fchatters here?
not sure if there are or not, but there are a lot of my Elise customers here :D

R

1 - 13 of 13 Posts