The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought you all might like to see these photos of the latest HRM Edition. We just completed it for Joe Feigenbaum and it's off and running so that he can put at least 1,000 miles on it before our Novenber 5th Lime Rock event. By the way, the event is sold out but if anyone is in the area on November 5th, we expect at least 40 Lotus cars of all types to show up. Please join us!!!

Attachments

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HRM EDITION

The car is BRG with Red leather. We painted the center console again and added a Stage II exhaust. The finish on the wheels is done in a BMW M5 style dark grey finish with a gloss finish this time for easy cleaning........

Attachments

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interior Shot

What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
442 Posts
The interior is a bit too x-mas for my taste ;), but the exterior is just gorgeous! :drool:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hey Mark, that's my car!
If it ever get's here...

Hey, did you paint the stripes, or are they vinyl? What about the starshield?

Tell us about finishing the wheels. Paint or powder coat? Did you somehow remove the clear finish already on them?

When does the red leather shift boot and handbrake boot get installed?

How about color matching the diffuser to the wheels?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
awesome Mark!

Both of your HRM Special Editions are spectacular. You were right about the interior, I love it! It certainly stands apart, but that's what the entire car is about!

For those not familiar with Huntingridge Motorsports and Mark Starr, get to know him if you're in the market for an Elise. He stands above every dealer that I've dealt with; his professionalism is beyond reproach. In my dealings with Mark, he has always answered every email (and I've sent plenty!) and calls. In talking to Mark I get the sense that he is a true enthusiast and really loves the little Elise. I know of many dealers who could take a lesson or two from Mark on how to treat their customers....

(this has been an unpaid advertisement for HRM) :p

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Very nice Mark, In keeping with Team Lotus colors you really must do the steering wheel in red leather!

BTW>Are they finished with my center console yet???:)
Chris

·
Registered
350 Posts
Nice job Mark!!!:clap: :clap:
I think the diffuser is screaming to be black! What do you think?

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Diffuser in Black

Hey Chris,
This console was the one before yours!!! It is being done on Monday. I put it in line before the next HRM Yellow Elise to be done.......
Hey Robert,
The stripes are vinyl so that they can be removed if someone does not like them. They are placed over the Starshield. We painted those wheels and powder coated the last set on the CO Car. The diffuser will be painted next time it comes in!! I agree. IT IS CRYING OUT!!!! A red shift boot and few more red details in the interior woul be great as well.

Please feel free to e mail or call with any questions.........The car looks FANTASTIC and does not need ANY Christmas orniments!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Here it is with the black diffuser. Me like. We need to do it to my SY when it arrives.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Here is a sample of the red shift boot and steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I don't like the red steering wheel and shift boot. But the black diffuser is much better. Great looking car. You guys have customized more cars than my dealer has even gotten.:(

·
Registered
389 Posts
Re: Diffuser in Black

Mark Starr said:

The stripes are vinyl so that they can be removed if someone does not like them. They are placed over the Starshield.
So the stripes went over the starshield?
It doesn't look like it does from the pictures.

:confused:

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Re: Re: Diffuser in Black

II-soon said:
So the stripes went over the starshield?
It's doesn't look like it does from the pictures.

:confused:
I have said this from the start, there should be no reason why the stripes could not be added over the star shield .

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Mark, looks great! HRM Type 25? Are the wheels finished in a grey <b>metallic</b> paint?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Mark that car is SWEEEEET!!!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Now I'm really glad I am getting BRG

Mark,

The car looks beautiful. Congrats. Now I am really glad I got BRG.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
wheels

The finish on the wheels is done in a BMW M5 style dark grey finish with a gloss finish this time for easy cleaning........
i really like the look of these wheels finished in the dark grey! is the cost the same for this finish compared to the black powdercoat?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts