The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After many months of research, and a lot of anguish over parting with my 427 Cobra SC, I was finally able to acquire a new 2008 Ice White Elise SC. I really didn't have a favorite color in mind when I was shopping but the pearl white just looked soooo classy! Took a drive yesterday over one of the best sports car roads in Southern California -- Ortega Highway. Awesome drive in an amazing car. I'm still trying to adjust my brain to the cornering levels, just unreal. The purpose of the drive was actually to visit the guys at Sector 111 in Temecula. Very cool shop with far too many toys for my new baby. Little by little . . . Anyway, stopped at an overlook on the way home to snap some photos. Off to Monterey next week for Concourso and the Historics. Can't wait for the drive up through Big Sur.

John

Attachments

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
One of my favorite colors...great choice...:clap:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I love that color!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Probably the only color I'd choose over Laser Blue :drool:
+1 on the color..ad i'm partial to laser blue.

white looks bitchin'. looks like you got the sport pak too judging by the rims. wise choice.

congrats and enjoy your beautiful ride!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I built the same car a million times on my build your own car option. This is a must have color I think. My wife's XC90 is very similar colors and It looks great in the sun. I hope I can find one of these soon. Grats on your new purchase its amazing looking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts