The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not new to Lotus, but am new to the forums, I have a 2011 SC, bought new in 2012 and am in Houston. Saw a couple of 2011 specific threads in general discussion today and they sucked me out of lurking. :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Join LOST (Lotus Owners of South Texas) on facebook, I believe they are based out of Houston and schedule meets together in that area, Hello from San Antonio :wave:

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
There is a yahoo group for lotus owners southern Texas (lost). It is an old school mailing list. You just missed one of our organized track days but hopefully there will be another soon enough.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've requested a membership to LOST on the yahoo page, but haven't gotten a reply. It's been a couple weeks. Re-requested a couple days ago. I did join the facebook group, though

Edit: Just checked again, and I did get added :)

·
Tire abuser
773 Posts
There is a yahoo group for lotus owners southern Texas (lost). It is an old school mailing list. You just missed one of our organized track days but hopefully there will be another soon enough.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Where does LOST do track days, MSRH or TWS? It would be cool to go to the track with more Lotus in attendance some time.

Oh, and good to see you out of the lurker zone tshirt17. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Welcome to LT!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts