The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VSA Motorsports is now open for business! VSA is Allen Strommer and Stephan Schwartz, we have been involved in the Lotus community for many years and work hard to produce the best work available for your lotus. Our main focus is track and race oriented, however we also offer complete street car service and repair. We are fully equipped with Lotus factory diagnosis equipment as well as the best fluids and parts for your car.

We have a bunch of really cool new parts to be available for purchase very soon. We have a carbon fiber 2010+ wing which just came out of the mold and looks fantastic for a fraction of the Lotus OE part. We also will be offering many Evora parts that were developed with our Evora track car build that was recently completed. Pics of that are to follow in another thread.

Our address is 14819 Aetna St in Van Nuys 91411. Feel free to stop by and check out our race cars and chat about your car. If you would like to make a service appointment you can call us at 818-666-0731 or email [email protected]

Big thanks to all of our customers who have helped us develop to this point!

·
Registered
949 Posts
I can attest to the fact that Stephan and Allen are the best there is when it comes to Lotus stuff; if you need somewhere to take your car, you're in -very- good hands with them.

I'll be up there as soon as time allows...what are VSA's regular business hours?

·
Premium Member
6,241 Posts
Squid definitely needs a better place for service from all his horror stories.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The carbon wing is for 2010+ exige! Sorry I should have been specific. We have a BUNCH of carbon evora stuff in the works including a roof :crazyeyes. Pics will be posted ASAP.

In the meantime here are some pics of our Evora at the last Lotus Cup event :)

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Allen and Stephan are incredibly knowledgeable and very honest.
When it comes to Lotus cars they are simply the best!
When Lotus needed support for the debut of the Evora GT4 at Laguna Seca, these are the guys they hired.

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
I originally went to Stephan after receiving a recommendation from another Lotus owner. He has performed street mods such as hid and stebel horn install to track prep and shifter mods. He has also done a few minor repairs trackside. He has always been honest and upfront with me, jobs completed as promised, and has ALWAYS responded to my emails. No surprises. It's a big step going out on your own and I will continue to take my service to Stephan.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I've entrusted my car to Stephan before and I would definitely do it again! He and Allen are very knowledgable and honest guys. Wish you guys the best on your new venture!

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I will be bringing my car in soon, I follow them where ever they go !

·
Registered
83 Posts
Allen and Stephan are very helpful and friendly, and when it comes to Lotus building I would go nowhere else. My only concern is what could VSA stand for?! S for Stephan A for Allen.. That V seems to be hiding something.... They said first person to figure it out gets a free roll cage :rolleyes:

·
Anthony
604 Posts
V = vouch, :D and I do for Stephan and Allen. All the work they have done on my car has been top notch. Please count me in for the open house!! -Anthony

1 - 20 of 42 Posts