The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me first tell you who I am. As some of you know me, and I think Randy can vouch for me, as he has talked with me and discussed business related topics with me at many national events all over the country.....

1) I have a degree from Michigan State in Automotive Engineering

2) I have worked for numerous OEM, and aftermarket Automotive suppliers for over 15 years now.

3) Additionally I have patented or have been a part of several Supercharger designs with both automotive and marine applications.
---------------------------------------------------------------

My SC----Everything included, and can be retrofitted to any Lotus product-----THIS WILL NOT VOID YOUR WARRENTY !

COST $ 1000.00 Shipping included.

MY system consists of 20 feet of latex tubing. On one end it is positioned next to the air intake, and on the other end it placed in or near your posterior. This is CARB approved.

PS----It helps if you are lactose intolerant, and consume vast quanities of milk products---in order to get to most hp out of your system and into the car's intake.

--------------------
We are taking orders and shipping right now !!!!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No. But I can post a picture of my handy work in the bathroom this morning.

It must have quite impressive, because my wife opened the bathroom door and screamed, "What died in there"------"Use some LYSOL spray you disgusting man !"

I didn't as I don't like breathing in LYSOL in my lungs

·
Registered
240 Posts
Can we get a group buy?

Would it be an option to get a braided stainless steel line instead of latex?

·
Premium Member
3,016 Posts
I thought we were all grownups here.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes group buys are certainly possible.

Also extra discounts are available if you go to your wife or significant other, and tell them about this exciting offer. And respond here in this thread what they told you, and if agreed like most of our satisified customers, that this is one exceptional offer.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have been insulted many times by people telling me I am a grownup.

But luckily my wife agrees with me that I have the outlook of a young child. I just wish she wouldn't yell so loud when telling me this.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sure what codes it will throw. But just don't throw it in the toilet, unless you want an expensive plumbing repair and a flooded bathroom.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
This guy is light years ahead of you on R&D.

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
This guy is light years ahead of you on R&D.
That's great ! I am CRACKING up.

Touche, or rather Tushy.

PS---I am such an idiot---I don't know how to put the picture of the guy on the bike in my reply.

PPS---the guy in the picture on the bike used to be my V.P. of research and development. He's now formed a new company, but still using some of my trade secrets. We are currently in litigation.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts