Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to show off the new lift that was installed yesterday
Bendpak HD9, in black
:clap:
First time I used it, was pretty dang exciting. :coolnana:

Allowed me to keep the S2000 with the addition of the Elise

Technically the house was advertised as a 5 car garage, with a double door on one side and a single door on the other side, but is around 34' deep.
Currently, has a Honda Ridgeline, Mastercraft X1, Jeep Wrangler, Honda S2000, Lotus Elise, and a Mercedes C300 all squeezed in.

Previously had everything squeezed together, could really open the doors...

·
Older but getting faster
530 Posts
That sir is a BIG garage!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Had to show off the new lift that was installed yesterday
Bendpak HD9, in black
:clap:
First time I used it, was pretty dang exciting. :coolnana:

Allowed me to keep the S2000 with the addition of the Elise

Technically the house was advertised as a 5 car garage, with a double door on one side and a single door on the other side, but is around 34' deep.
Currently, has a Honda Ridgeline, Mastercraft X1, Jeep Wrangler, Honda S2000, Lotus Elise, and a Mercedes C300 all squeezed in.

Previously had everything squeezed together, could really open the doors...
Nice, now you need to do the floor and some art work on the walls.
Ron

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Not high enough! About 9`3"
Just changed the oil in the truck using the lift and was on my knees and still the entire time. Bout the only two cars that would fit is the lotus and s2000.
I have 9 1/2 in my garage, and I can have my Evora or my daughters Elise, pluses my 1965 E-Type on my two racks, my daughters new Miata also fits as well. I can also have my Fiesta ST under the lift with her Elise on top. I have one of those garage chairs with wheels, that go up and down for working under my cars. It is way better than crouching over while standing. Love the S 2000 by the way.
Ron

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I am moving from my current house to a new house in about another month. It will sadly only have a 2 car garage-thus a lift being a must.

I have all of Ron Avery's pictures saved (garage pics) , and that is my inspiration. In the next month or so, I am thinking of asking if I can come over and check out the floor and lift, RON?

My current house, I did muscle gloss epoxy (blood red floor), and yellow walls. I want something a bit more different-sophisticated.

Also as good as my red Epoxy garage looks, I can't work on it, due to it being so slippery.

I too have a 07 AP2 S2000 (rio yellow). My AP1 S2000 (spa yellow), was stolen after I put 165k trouble free miles onit.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I am moving from my current house to a new house in about another month. It will sadly only have a 2 car garage-thus a lift being a must.

I have all of Ron Avery's pictures saved (garage pics) , and that is my inspiration. In the next month or so, I am thinking of asking if I can come over and check out the floor and lift, RON?

No problem, I will pm you my phone #.
Ron

1 - 16 of 16 Posts