The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see this listed in the owner's manual, but apparently there is another way to lift the Exige and Elise for undercarriage inspection. I found this on an Ebay listing:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
scary :panic:
they guys at work keep threatening to do that to my car :( except they would do it from the side so it would flip over inadvertently :(

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Yep, that is the official method for lifting a Lotus. Works every time and also allows you to reposition the car anywhere on your property you would like it without turning a wheel. :nanner:

Highly recommended! :up:
(as long as it isn't my car)

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
its yak52s (spelling) old car...

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Its been sent to hell..

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,770 Posts
At first I was like: BOO bad joke.

However, now I'm impressed because my dad managed to post a picture!:panic: What is this world coming too?rotfl

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At first I was like: BOO bad joke.

However, now I'm impressed because my dad managed to post a picture!:panic: What is this world coming too?rotfl
In case you folks haven't noticed, my son is away at college, majoring in Comedy. :D Where did he get it from? :shrug:

BTW, don't worry, the ad said that only the front end was affected.:up:

·
Registered
963 Posts
You can major in comedy? Wow, I'm throwing my life away with a hopeful acceptance into Princeton to major in Comp Sci/Business Management...

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
:

BTW, don't worry, the ad said that only the front end was affected.:up:
I think it is safe to assume the rear as well as most of the middle underside is now affected as well........nice of them spread the damage around a bit. :thwack:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
wasnt this the same car that some guy was trying to sell as very minor damages???

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
wasnt this the same car that some guy was trying to sell as very minor damages???
Yeah, very minor. That wishbone looks great. It's been... uh... 'tuned.' Yeah that's it, 'tuned.'

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Que, Qball photo

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Yeah, very minor. That wishbone looks great. It's been... uh... 'tuned.' Yeah that's it, 'tuned.'
It's just set up for high-bank oval track racing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Its been sent to hell..<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
Oh... :/

1 - 20 of 22 Posts