The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't see this listed in the owner's manual, but apparently there is another way to lift the Exige and Elise for undercarriage inspection. I found this on an Ebay listing:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
scary :panic:
they guys at work keep threatening to do that to my car :( except they would do it from the side so it would flip over inadvertently :(

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
Yep, that is the official method for lifting a Lotus. Works every time and also allows you to reposition the car anywhere on your property you would like it without turning a wheel. :nanner:

Highly recommended! :up:
(as long as it isn't my car)

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
its yak52s (spelling) old car...

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Its been sent to hell..

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
2,110 Posts
At first I was like: BOO bad joke.

However, now I'm impressed because my dad managed to post a picture!:panic: What is this world coming too?rotfl

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At first I was like: BOO bad joke.

However, now I'm impressed because my dad managed to post a picture!:panic: What is this world coming too?rotfl
In case you folks haven't noticed, my son is away at college, majoring in Comedy. :D Where did he get it from? :shrug:

BTW, don't worry, the ad said that only the front end was affected.:up:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
wasnt this the same car that some guy was trying to sell as very minor damages???

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Yeah, very minor. That wishbone looks great. It's been... uh... 'tuned.' Yeah that's it, 'tuned.'
It's just set up for high-bank oval track racing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Its been sent to hell..<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
Oh... :/

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.