The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have moved to a new location which may benefit some. I am now in Rancho Cucamonga near the 15 and 10 freeway interchange. I have a garage for those who prefer to drive out to me. Please PM me if you are interested in coming out here for repairs.

I also would like to start two new flat rate deals.

Supercharger Install: Katana, BWR, Charlie X - $800 + destination charge

Brake Rotor + Pad Install: Fronts and rears - $75 + destination charge

Brake Fluid Flush coming soon

Oil + Filter Change w/o inspection - $75

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions. If I am unavailable to answer leave a message and I will call you back within 24 hours.

(760) 622-9405

Cheers,

Brian Eyerman
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
im not too far, u think you can put together packages for lazy people like me regarding all the scheduled maintenance required for the Lotus including the fluids, bolt tightening, inspections etc?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not too far, u think you can put together packages for lazy people like me regarding all the scheduled maintenance required for the Lotus including the fluids, bolt tightening, inspections etc?
I'll check it out and put some more flat rates together. Right now the inspection and oil change covers most everything Lotus owners with lower mileage need, and anything out of the ordinary will be found in the inspection. What I have seen so far is mainly brakes and tie rod ends wearing out.

Cheers,

Brian Eyerman

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
:up: Another lazy one over here! :wave:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much would you charge for HID installs or craft square mirror installs?
Do you already have the kit? I sell them with install for $200. Same kit everyone else is selling. If you go by their pricing, that puts it at around $75 or so for just an install. I just did a set of Craft Square mirrors in orange county for $75.

Cheers,

Brian

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm still going to have those maintenance item flat rates for you guys. I just need to get my manuals in Fallbrook when I'm down there this weekend.

Cheers,

Brian

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What's the weight of the HID kit you have?
I don't know the exact weight, but they are the smallest/lightest HIDs available to my knowledge. I will try and get a weight this weekend. I will also be adjusting the kit + install price since the price of the kit has dropped dramatically.

Cheers,

Brian

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
dang, you interested in moving to the east coast? I can put you up in the house we're trying to sell! I would love a local person in CT for some stuff like this for when I get too busy.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have thought about moving to the east coast, however I am tied down with school for the next year or so and then after that I plan on going to a dealership. I have had requests to send my twin brother out, but he rides the short bus and is not recommended by anyone to work on cars. :p

NomisR: PM sent.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I have to give Brian props for his work :bow:

Definitely can't go wrong with him working on your car! :up:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts