The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided that the rear looked too raw, so I had the exhaust powder coated to be more discreet , blend in and prevent future rust. Also changed out the diffuser and added side skirts to match the aggressive stance.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Which diffuser and side skirts did you buy? Lookin awesome!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Diffuser is from Difflow and its the 5 blade JR. side skirts I picked up some time ago on LT as a one off and had them painted to match the car

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
That looks great! How will the powdercoat hold up to the heat?

We had painted the subframe black on our ArtCar2 - which help reduce the rawness.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks great! How will the powdercoat hold up to the heat?

We had painted the subframe black on our ArtCar2 - which help reduce the rawness.
I had the header powder coated some time back with heat resistant paint and its held up fine so the exhaust powder coated with a lower temp should be ok. Also, no rust.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
@smokin orange

Love the look of the powder coat! I see you have Florida plates but did you live or purchase your car from the Seattle area? Your profile pic looks familiar! ;)

Here's a shot of my Evora before pickup, hence why I ask.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Love the PC look. If I was to go naked rear, I would probably have to do this as well. Just gives it a more refine/sleeper look if you know what I mean. Keep us posted on how the PC holds up on the exhaust. Thanks for sharing.

Gabe

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@smokin orange

Love the look of the powder coat! I see you have Florida plates but did you live or purchase your car from the Seattle area? Your profile pic looks familiar! ;)

Here's a shot of my Evora before pickup, hence why I ask.
Live in Florida but purchased the car from Park Place

1 - 8 of 8 Posts