The Lotus Cars Community banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
We also have two Orange Exige S and a Canyon Red Exige S in stock as well. Contact me for special pricing.

Brandon Levine
Lotus Beverly Hills
310-246-5454

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
BRAND NEW LIMITED EDITION TYPDE 72D, ONLY 50 MADE. CUSTOM GOLD PIN STRIPPING, GOLD WHEELS, SPOILER, CUSTOM INTERIOR WITH LEATHER CONSOLE, AC COVER, TWO TONE EXIGE SEATS AND DOORS. HARD TOP, SPORT PKG, TOURING PKG, STAR SHIELD, TYPE 72D EDITION PKG. PAINT PROTECTION WITH LIFE TIME WARRANTY. CONTACT BRANDON FOR SPECIAL LEASING AND FINANCE OPTIONS. 310-246-5454

Attachments

·
shay2nak
25,069 Posts
i like the gas cap door.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
07 Elise's and Exige S on sale and they all come with a free JVC Nav upgrade from now to Sept 30th 2007. Contact Brandon for special pricing and financing offers.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
07 Elise's and Exige S on sale and they all come with a free JVC Nav upgrade from now to Sept 30th 2007. Contact Brandon for special pricing and financing offers.
I talked with Lotus customer service yesterday and they commented that hte free JVC Nav upgrade is only for the Elise and not the Exige? Is that not correct?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I talked with Lotus customer service yesterday and they commented that hte free JVC Nav upgrade is only for the Elise and not the Exige? Is that not correct?
That is incorrect. The JVC Upgrade is on any New 06 or 07 Elise, Exige, or Exige S. Demo's and used cars do not qualify.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That is incorrect. The JVC Upgrade is on any New 06 or 07 Elise, Exige, or Exige S. Demo's and used cars do not qualify.
Thanks for the information! I've followed up with the contact number for the promotion as well as the dealership I purchased the car from. Looks like I will have a JVC unit sent to me.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Thanks for the information! I've followed up with the contact number for the promotion as well as the dealership I purchased the car from. Looks like I will have a JVC unit sent to me.
I am glad to hear you got it taken care of. Let me know if I can be of anymore help.

Which vehicle did you purchase? How are you enjoying it?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am glad to hear you got it taken care of. Let me know if I can be of anymore help.

Which vehicle did you purchase? How are you enjoying it?
I snagged a fully loaded phantom black 2k7 S model. Having a lot of fun with the vehicle so far, although I'm already searching west coast dealers to see if I can get a first spot for a GT3 (if it ever ships to the US). I'm already itching for something stronger that is street legal.

Added silver Schroth 4pts., Kenwood 7" dvd with Pioneer ndbc2 rear view camera (blind spot is killer), Stage II S exhaust and a few S111 "tasty bits" (black tow hook and black fire extinguisher). Looking to do the Gotham265 ECU hopefully next and perhaps some stronger brakes.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Great, nice car.

The GT3 will not be street legal if that helps.

I snagged a fully loaded phantom black 2k7 S model. Having a lot of fun with the vehicle so far, although I'm already searching west coast dealers to see if I can get a first spot for a GT3 (if it ever ships to the US). I'm already itching for something stronger that is street legal.

Added silver Schroth 4pts., Kenwood 7" dvd with Pioneer ndbc2 rear view camera (blind spot is killer), Stage II S exhaust and a few S111 "tasty bits" (black tow hook and black fire extinguisher). Looking to do the Gotham265 ECU hopefully next and perhaps some stronger brakes.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
END OF THE MONTH, END OF THE FREE NAV UPGRADE, AND WE NEED TO MAKE ROOM. CALL BRANDON FOR SPECIAL PRICING ;)

(AND NO, I WON'T POST PRICING ON THE FORUM)

ONLY DEALER TO OFFER CALIFORNIA RESIDENCES A CLOSED END LEASE

06 YELLOW EXIGE IS SOLD
THANK YOU
BRANDON LEVINE
LOTUS BEVERLY HILLS
310-246-5454

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
WE ARE HAVING A CLEARANCE TO MAKE ROOM FOR ALL OF OUR VEHICLES. NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE TURNED DOWN. WE HAVE GREAT CLOSED END LEASE AND BALLLOON PURCHASE OPTIONS FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENCE. LONG TERM FINANCING AND OPEN ENDED LEASES AVAILABLE FOR ALL OTHER STATES. WE SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY. PURCHASE OPTIONS WITH NICE LOW PAYMENTS. EXAMPLES BELOW.

CLOSE END LEASE
MSRP 52,215
CALL FOR SALES PRICE
48 MONTH LEASE
10K MILES A YEAR
5000K TOTAL DOWN PAYMENT
47 PAYMENTS OF 632 PLUS TAX
27151.80 RESIDUAL
ON APPROVED CREDIT

SAME VEHICLE WITH A BALLOON PURCHASE
5000 TOTAL DOWN PAYMENT
ALL TAX AND LIC INCLUDED
47 PAYMENTS OF 596 A MONTH
35787.01 BALLOON PAYMENT DUE AT THE END
ON APPROVED CREDIT

CONTACT BRANDON FOR DETAILS. CLOSED END LEASES AND BALLOON PURCHASE AVAILABLE ON ALL LOTUS MODELS TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENCE.

61 - 80 of 120 Posts