The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lotus Cars USA is excited to announce a new part bundling promotion that will contain select part bundle packages as kits utilizing one part number. When purchased in kit form, this time sensitive promotion will offer some of the most aggressive value packed pricing ever offered. These incredible savings will be passed to our Lotus drivers to purchase and service with their chosen certified Lotus Cars Dealer. See attached file for details and take advantage of this time sensitive offer!

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
That brake bundle kits is really great. The normal price of the brake components was insane. I really like these bundles. I hope that some carbon fiber bundles can be offered in the future. I would love to purchase the OEM carbon hatch with all of the required hardware for my Evora 400. If it needed to be packaged with a few other pieces (i.e. access panel and roof) to make the bundle viable I would be down for that as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You may be interested to know, I spoke to Justin at Lotus Cars USA, who heads customer service. I was intrigued to learn more, he says to take advantage of these offers we need to reach out to our local dealers. I’m for one, pleased to see Lotus reaching out directly in this way. He says the inventory is ready to go out!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That brake bundle kits is really great. The normal price of the brake components was insane. I really like these bundles. I hope that some carbon fiber bundles can be offered in the future. I would love to purchase the OEM carbon hatch with all of the required hardware for my Evora 400. If it needed to be packaged with a few other pieces (i.e. access panel and roof) to make the bundle viable I would be down for that as well.
Thanks for the positive feedback! We are pleased and excited to offer these huge savings to our Lotus drivers. Spread the word and know that Lotus will continue to put effort towards creating future promotions. Carbon fiber upgrade items could possibly be included. Feel free to share and provide feedback on highly desired / popular Lotus cars parts and such because you'll never know what will be included in our next promo...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very, very nice!! I'd love to see some package deals for my S2 Elise. : )
Thank you for the nice comments. Be sure to keep current with Lotus Cars USA postings. As of current, not limiting to Evora, there are plans to keep fresh promotion content cycling.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You may be interested to know, I spoke to Justin at Lotus Cars USA, who heads customer service. I was intrigued to learn more, he says to take advantage of these offers we need to reach out to our local dealers. I’m for one, pleased to see Lotus reaching out directly in this way. He says the inventory is ready to go out!
Justin is correct... Take advantage Lotus community! We are glad you are pleased and thank you for your comments.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts