The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Lotus community,

Our company has recently purchased another Lotus dealer in Florida, and will be having our official Lotus launch party this month on the 19th. If you live in the Sarasota area and would like to attend please let me know and I will make sure you receive a invitation.

I have been a long time Lotus fan, and look forward to being a valuable resource for your tight-knit community. Look forward to seeing you at the track! :nanner:

Be wonderful,

Ryan

·
Registered
973 Posts
Oh man I have to talk the wife in to this one. I'd like to know more about what you may offer and do. I'm buying a lotus this summer at some point. I live in central FL but its sure nice to have a good dealer near by.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in the Orlando area and would like to stop on by. Do you have any advertizement information that you can send? I am in the market for a used 2005-2007 Elise myself.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ulao- We will know shorty, as our dealer open house is tomorrow night at 6p.m-8p.m. We purchased another franchise that was fairly local to us, so we currently have inventory (2) 2012 Evoras (2) 2011 Evoras (1) 2012 Exige S 240 (1) 2011 Lotus Elise

@Noah73, as soon as we get up and running I would be more than happy to send you any material that you are looking for. Here is my email address if you would like to contact me directly: [email protected]

·
Registered
548 Posts
Do you guys have a good mechanic? Need to go in for some warranty work. I tried to contact Atlanta and haven't heard back from them since. I don't like incompetence so I haven't even bothered contacting them again.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
ulao- We will know shorty, as our dealer open house is tomorrow night at 6p.m-8p.m. We purchased another franchise that was fairly local to us, so we currently have inventory (2) 2012 Evoras (2) 2011 Evoras (1) 2012 Exige S 240 (1) 2011 Lotus Elise

@Noah73, as soon as we get up and running I would be more than happy to send you any material that you are looking for. Here is my email address if you would like to contact me directly: [email protected]
Sounds like you acquired the St. Pete dealer; I drove by Sunday and noticed their Lotus sign was MIA...

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Why don't you post your inventory details since you don't have a website?

Good luck.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iroz- you are correct sir

Sizzflair- PM me you details if you wish

Current Inventory:

1) 2012 Evora S (lazer Blue/ Black interior)
Back up camera/Fdg Design Wheels/Prem Pack Heated/Premium Paint/Star Shield/Tech Pack= $90,140

2) 2012 Evora IPS (Grey exterior/Black interior)
Back up camera/Fgd Anthracite S/IPS/Premium paint/SuedeTex Prem Pack/Starshield/Tech Pack= $83,465.00

3) 2011 Evora (silver exterior/Red interior)
Back up camera/Limited Paint/Prem pack/Sport ratio gearbox/Sport Pack/Starshield/Tech Pack/Black Pack= $80,260.00

4) 2010 Exige S 240 (Black exterior/Red Interior)
Lifestyle paint/Limited Slip Diff/Starshield/Track Pack/touring Pack= $74,380

5) 2011 Lotus Elise (Yellow exterior/Black interior)
Starshield= $53,966.00

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
sorry about the large photos, if you zoom out with your mouse it looks much better! The Lotus launch party last night was a great time. We had Arnie Johnson present as well as Jim Carter from Lotus Cars USA here answering questions, and we had a great groups of guys and gals show up with some pretty neat rides! We look forward to seeing you all soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Launch Party

I attended the launch party in Sarasota last evening. Nice people and a nice place.

They have a blue 2012 Evora "S" that is just gorgeous.

If mine weren’t scheduled to be delivered in a few weeks this one would be in the garage now!

If you are in the market for a 2012 "S" this one is worth a look.

Thanks again Sarasota Lotus for a great evening.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks so much for the kind words Larry, it was great meeting you and your wife. I completely agree with your thoughts on the new Evora S as well! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to Sarasota

I just heard about the purchase of the Lotus Dealership from Dimmit Motor Cars yesterday. Sorry I missed the open house. I understand you are located in Clark Road? Are you in with Land Rover & Lamborghini? You might wish to post your address here on the forum.

Thanks!
Brian :clap:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brian,

The address is : 4975 Clark Road, Sarasota FL 34233

We used to be owners of BMW (which owns the Lambo store) Sold this franchise around 3 years ago.

We do own the Rover dealership! (5141 Clark Road) Package deal= Track cars, plus something sophisticated to tow your track car with! :mw:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I'm moving back to Tampa in october; I guess the "local" lotus dealership just got a bit further away but I'm sure I'll cruise down

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you Sarasota Lotus. I actually drove by yesterday. Did not have time to stop in and say hello but will hopefully later this week. Who should I ask for? Not in the market right now but would like to meet the people involved and see the dealership.

Brian

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm actually planing to pick up an Elise next week from a place 10 minutes from where you guys are located.

Do you currently have the mechanics operational? I would like to do an ECU dump on the car and it would be great if I could bring it over to you guys since it's so close by.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rturius- Please call 941-308-5141, and ask for Ray Knight. I spoke to him about what you are trying to accomplish, and he is expecting your call. We are here until 6p.m today.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm north of Tampa, now that Dimmitt is no longer the closest mechanic it's a toss-up for me between you and the Orlando Lotus dealer. How familiar is your mechanic with dashboard wiring on an 83 Esprit (some of the tell tales and dash lights)?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts