The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this car. I bought the 2010 solar yellow elise from Weissach a couple weeks ago. Some of you Vancouver folks may know the car. It's now relocated to Dawson Creek... the only one for many miles around, I'm pretty sure. I did a bit or internet research and found that the car has been tracked a fair bit in Canada and the US.... sort of like finding out your new girlfriend has a LOT more experience than you thought..;) no harm done, it seems, and it WAS built for it...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!

No harm at all in these cars being tracked as long as all the proper maintenance was done.

If you're ever down in Vancouver, bring it by the Weissach Cars and Coffee.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Dawson Creek, eh? That bright little spaceship must be the talk of the town up there! :)

Congratulations and enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I love this car. I bought the 2010 solar yellow elise from Weissach a couple weeks ago. Some of you Vancouver folks may know the car. It's now relocated to Dawson Creek... the only one for many miles around, I'm pretty sure. I did a bit or internet research and found that the car has been tracked a fair bit in Canada and the US.... sort of like finding out your new girlfriend has a LOT more experience than you thought..;) no harm done, it seems, and it WAS built for it...
I have a 2009 Saffron Elise in Ontario. Last summer I drove out to BC and back in the Elise. It was a lot of fun.

Lotus made numerous small improvements to the later model years. My 2009 has over 110,000 km on it and it has been trouble free.

·
Registered
198 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts