The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
In my mind second only to the Rapide in the piggly supercar 4door category. Likey.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
4 door Elite? No Esprit?!?!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
JESUS!!!! $HITTY looking ASTON!!!!!

who the F_CK did the styling on these new cars!?!?!

How about a LITTLE originality!?!?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
JESUS!!!! $HITTY looking ASTON!!!!!

who the F_CK did the styling on these new cars!?!?!

How about a LITTLE originality!?!?
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Oddly, their one size fits all theme seems to work better on the four door than the smaller cars.

I do like the new 1000 kilo Lambo, though. Maybe they could give Lotus design a hand!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
This is not what I had expected at all. I ain't feeling this one...

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
what am I looking at?? every car is the same with different pillars and tails.

:facepalm:

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
what am I looking at?? every car is the same with different pillars and tails.

:facepalm:
Apparently, the only thing variable about this new Variable Vehicle Architecture is the size and width. Everything else is the same. ;)

I really can't tell the difference between the new Elise, Elan, and Espirt but I don't care since they all look the same. I'll take the cheapest one! :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
<snip>

I really can't tell the difference between the new Elise, Elan, and Espirt but I don't care since they all look the same. I'll take the cheapest one! :D
Oh good, I thought I was going mad thinking I was seeing the same car in different threads, taken from different angles. Apparently I am not the only one.

It just looks like they have bastardised the designs of other cars out there and then taken photoshop to stretch and squash the vehicles and call them different names... :thwack:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Apparently, the only thing variable about this new Variable Vehicle Architecture is the size and width. Everything else is the same. ;)

Amazingly, I can look at any MB or BMW front end and tell you what year or series it is.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.