The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m happy to say I am officially back in the Lotus family! Previously owned an 05 Elise, a 2012 Evora (IPS). Just took delivery of my 2021 Evora GT 6 speed in battleship gray! Drove it back home 4 hours and it was amazing! WOW! It feels glued to the road, very nimble, and has more direct steering as you’ll ever see on a new car. As I was leaving the dealer, I accelerated, shifted into 2nd gear and then 3rd gear and heard a supercharge wine mixed with an exhaust note that makes it sound like a spaceship taking off. I was giggling like a school girl for 4 hour ride back home.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Automotive lighting Wheel Hood Plant Vehicle

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,605 Posts
Wow, very nice! Glad to see you back in the Lotus fold...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I’m happy to say I am officially back in the Lotus family! Previously owned an 05 Elise, a 2012 Evora (IPS). Just took delivery of my 2021 Evora GT 6 speed in battleship gray! Drove it back home 4 hours and it was amazing! WOW! It feels glued to the road, very nimble, and has more direct steering as you’ll ever see on a new car. As I was leaving the dealer, I accelerated, shifted into 2nd gear and then 3rd gear and heard a supercharge wine mixed with an exhaust note that makes it sound like a spaceship taking off. I was giggling like a school girl for 4 hour ride back home.
View attachment 1321101
View attachment 1321102
It only gets better with each passing day. Congratulations and ENJOY. 👍

·
Administrator
12,659 Posts
Congratulations on your GT and welcome back!

·
Vendor
3,717 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the Lotus Family, a place of no return, as you are tainted for life.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
Blessed, Kiyoshi, the word is "blessed" LOL

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
696 Posts
View attachment 1321101
View attachment 1321102
Awesome spec, did you buy this from Rad Exotics in MA?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts