The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
1,548 Posts
Welcome to LT and congrats on your new Lotus!

Reactions: Fatal's Evora

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Great color combo!

Where in the Central Valley? There's a few folks in the Fresno area and another small group up near Modesto. Then there's the Sacramento group of the Golden Gate Lotus Club.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congratulation, good to hear there are more of us in the valley, I'm south of you in(Visa...) . perhaps a nice mountain run one day. questions stick or ips , s or na . enjoy the ride:)

·
Registered
lotus evora 2011, Corvette 2015 2LT, Mazda CX-5 2018
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations!!!

Great color combo!

Where in the Central Valley? There's a few folks in the Fresno area and another small group up near Modesto. Then there's the Sacramento group of the Golden Gate Lotus Club.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

Hey, thank you!! sorry for the late response, just getting home from work. I live in clovis, I've seen couple owners in Fresno. That will be awesome to meet up for a mountain drive!

·
Registered
lotus evora 2011, Corvette 2015 2LT, Mazda CX-5 2018
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulation, good to hear there are more of us in the valley, I'm south of you in(Visa...) . perhaps a nice mountain run one day. questions stick or ips , s or na . enjoy the ride:)
thank you!! yeah im clovis soo were like 40 min from each other, 198 mountains are fun! its a Stick, just base evora. Main thing i want to do is upgrade the exhaust. It sounds too quiet.

·
Registered
2011 Evora, Persian Blue, 6-speed
551 Posts
Welcome to the group!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts