Just look at the size of that boot. :drool:

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Bitchin'. :up:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Leather seats from Recaro, a closing glove box, and storage bins and cup holders will all be standard equipment.

Now that's funny, that they feel they need to mention that.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Love the front....
Love the rear.....

Interior is just fantastic......

The view from the side is the most disappointing to me.

I do think they have a winner on their hands however.

I'm sure all 2000 will be sold.....no problem.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
That interior is sick.

Is it really UNDER powered? Only the final weight will tell us that. In any case, they're just setting it up for later upgrades.

is 350hp achievable with this engine?

I would buy this car once I have kids. Right now if you've got kids, you can't DD an Elise because there is simply no where to put them if you need to pick them up unexpectedly (sick at school, etc.).

The car should get above 30mpg as well - our Lex uses the same engine (earlier, smaller displacement) and gets about 28 if we're cautious. Take away the slushbox losses and the extra weight and 30 is doable. That is a magic number for people right now.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I love this line in the story: "Lotus is promising the Evora’s cabin will be the most comfortable it has produced to date, with easier ingress and egress than any of its other models."

Uh, that's not going to be a hard goal to reach considering the contortionist act one has to perform to get in and out of most other Lotus cars!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I love how you guys get this news before I do!rotfl Thank God for this forum!From what Ive heard from a close source who rode in the test mule.........its faster than the HP numbers would lead you to believe!:shift:

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
That interior is sick.

Is it really UNDER powered? Only the final weight will tell us that. In any case, they're just setting it up for later upgrades.

is 350hp achievable with this engine?

I would buy this car once I have kids. Right now if you've got kids, you can't DD an Elise because there is simply no where to put them if you need to pick them up unexpectedly (sick at school, etc.).

The car should get above 30mpg as well - our Lex uses the same engine (earlier, smaller displacement) and gets about 28 if we're cautious. Take away the slushbox losses and the extra weight and 30 is doable. That is a magic number for people right now.

Final weight is 1350 kgs.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts