The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
That's great Mark, your old site really needed some revamping! Now it looks quite good.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
James:

Thank you. Not my doing. Kudos go to Mike Gulley in Cleveland for the web site work. Still some work to knock out but finally into the 21st Century.

Which car are you bringing to LOG? I'll need someone to chase around Barber on Monday's track day.

CYA next week! Happy Lotusing!

Mark

PS: We ahve plenty of room for anyone who'd like to join us at
register when you arrive.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Mark,
Even though I am picking up the Elise on Tuesday/Wednesday I am brining the Seven. I am looking forward to the autocross and track day. We stuffed all of the registration packages yesterday and I saw your ad in the Event Guide, very nice, a suit, a tie, and a black Esprit!
Jim

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
James:

That photo is before the recent famine in the Pfeffer household!

Our caravan of about 10 is arriivng thursday evening. CYA then!

Mark

·
Registered
12,374 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Re: Re: New Lotus Ltd. Web Site

TimMullen said:
Mark,

What's our Username into the "Member's Area"? I know my passcode, but I forget what to use for the username...
I think we're supposed to use our member ID #... but I haven't tried yet so I'm not 100% sure.

The new site looks slick! :)

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tim:

The user name and password are still the same (inside cover of ReMarque) until the Lotus Ltd. web guru gets done with the web, then you'll use your member ID number and the password mailed to you with yoru membership card.

Mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts