The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Greetings from another Ann Arbor Evora owner. Congratulations. You will love it! Hope to see you out on N. Territorial. Social distancing for now...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to hear! I haven’t seen many around. It wound be great to see you out there sometime!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think it’s you and me re Evoras. I saw a yellow Elise on Huron River Dr. a few days ago.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's part of the reason I love this car so much. You don't see many around, and I got lucky to find one for sale locally.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,941 Posts
Looks great with the silver wheels!

Before you consider any mods,

Go to an HPDE (High Performance Drivers Education) at a track near you. You will be AMAZED at the handling and responsiveness that Lotus built in to the Evora.

Reactions: Ansa

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! If you don't see it, you might hear it! It's quite loud, so I hope I don't upset the neighbors! Where are you located in Michigan?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome! Haven't brought my Elise down to AA yet but I'll eventually be down that way if hockey ever starts back up and the cube is open again. Since you're in the area, here is the route car and driver usually runs just up in Pinckney:

2015 10Best Cars: Secrets of Our Test Route Revealed

You can find it on the map easily and it's a short drive from AA (it's just north of Chelsea and cuts through the small town of Unadilla). I've driven it once both ways and had a blast on it, so I highly recommend getting your Evora over there when you can to give it a good shakedown to see what she can do!

·
Registered
166 Posts
That route is very nice and much used by local car folk. A few weeks ago I saw about 20 Solstices in a convoy, followed by a McLaren. No waves from the Pontiacs but a big headlight flash from the McLaren...

Unadilla is reputed to be a speed trap but I’ve never seen police there.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I am in the Grand Rapids area, now. Used to live in Howell. My 400 has been at AutoEurope for the last 1.5 months waiting on a part from Slowtus.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am in the Grand Rapids area, now. Used to live in Howell. My 400 has been at AutoEurope for the last 1.5 months waiting on a part from Slowtus.
Wow, how lame!
Welcome! Haven't brought my Elise down to AA yet but I'll eventually be down that way if hockey ever starts back up and the cube is open again. Since you're in the area, here is the route car and driver usually runs just up in Pinckney:

2015 10Best Cars: Secrets of Our Test Route Revealed

You can find it on the map easily and it's a short drive from AA (it's just north of Chelsea and cuts through the small town of Unadilla). I've driven it once both ways and had a blast on it, so I highly recommend getting your Evora over there when you can to give it a good shakedown to see what she can do!
I was looking for a fun route to try this out on! Thanks for the recommendation!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts