The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Lotus Evora GT 2020, Evora Silver
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Name is Ricardo I am from Fort Lauderdale, Florida and I just got my first Lotus an Evora GT. I have been an admirer of Lotus since I first saw the elise when I was 15 yrs old, now at 31 I can finally say I am a proud Lotus owner. I joined so I can learn more about the brand, the car, and also meet other Lotus owners.

Stay safe everyone

Ricardo

·
Administrator
1,457 Posts
Welcome to LT! Beautiful GT!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
welcome! would you mind to share your option list??

you don't have to be ashamed of the front end of the car - so share pics of that part too!!! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome. I am just south of you in MIAMI. There are a few Lotus owners in South Florida, mostly Elise owners, that are planning meets and drives. You’ll be welcome to join. Send me a PM with your first name, email, phone number and location, if you want to join. No cost, no membership no commitment of any kind.

·
Registered
Lotus Evora GT 2020, Evora Silver
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome! would you mind to share your option list??

you don't have to be ashamed of the front end of the car - so share pics of that part too!!! :ROFLMAO:
It is the evora silver, full Alcántara wheel, exposed carbon fiber bumper and the battery tender. Inside has the red accents in the seats and grins and 2+2. I will take more pics of the inside and post them later!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome. I am just south of you in MIAMI. There are a few Lotus owners in South Florida, mostly Elise owners, that are planning meets and drives. You’ll be welcome to join. Send me a PM with your first name, email, phone number and location, if you want to join. No cost, no membership no commitment of any kind.
Hey Nelson!

I am also in Miami, FL! I am looking to expand my lotus friends group here. I met Robocop305, a member here on Lotustalk with his white SC elise! Really cool people! Looking forward to meeting more. Pic of mine below

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Cool! He told me all about it! I am getting a new (old 2005) Elise soon. Good to hear from you and I'll be in touch. I was organizing a local group to meet, hang out and drive around but then I wrecked my Elise. As soon as I get my Elise I'll try to organize a meet, greet and drive. I'll let you know for sure, send me your first name, email, model and year of your car and phone number. I'll add you to the list and send it to you so you'll have everyone's contact information.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts