The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome!

Congrats to your new ride! I'm far from Waco, but am sure you'll have no problem hooking up with folks in your region.
The fun has just begun!:shift:

·
Tire abuser
773 Posts
New lotus Elsie owner. Bought 2006 with vf2 super charger. Loving it. Anyone else in Waco?
We are getting quite a large group in Texas. The cars are about the most fun you can have on 4 wheels. Being in Waco, you are pretty close to Motorsport Ranch - Cresson. A Lotus is way more fun on a track so check it out.

Welcome to LT and have fun with your new toy!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes I did, I sent a message to the owner who had it in Oklahoma.
Glad to hear that... I had myself met the seller in Fort Worth and had also contacted the previous owner in OK. Not sure what the Fort Worth seller ended up settling at but when I met him he was pretty confident he could get nearly 6 grands more than what he bought the car for... I don't need to know any detail... I am just glad you were well informed :)

It is a very nice car... If you end up at MSR as suggested by Jefrac I hope to meet you there (and that you will be nice to the non supercharged guys like me :shift: )

Welcome to the Lotus Happiness!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to hear that... I had myself met the seller in Fort Worth and had also contacted the previous owner in OK. Not sure what the Fort Worth seller ended up settling at but when I met him he was pretty confident he could get nearly 6 grands more than what he bought the car for... I don't need to know any detail... I am just glad you were well informed :)

It is a very nice car... If you end up at MSR as suggested by Jefrac I hope to meet you there (and that you will be nice to the non supercharged guys like me :shift: )

Welcome to the Lotus Happiness!
Yea he was a character to work with. Had to send him a message every other day to get him to even work with the number. FYI he didn't get his 6 grand he only made 1200 off me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yea he was a character to work with. Had to send him a message every other day to get him to even work with the number. FYI he didn't get his 6 grand he only made 1200 off me.
:clap: Good job... See you motoring around with front clam wide smile on your face :D

·
Tire abuser
773 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
New lotus Elsie owner. Bought 2006 with vf2 super charger. Loving it. Anyone else in Waco?
North Dallas here, but I will be driving through Waco on my way to La Grange in 2 weeks. Welcome to LT and enjoy that SC Elise :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts