The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking around here for the past few weeks and wanted to say hi.

"Hi" (tm)

I recently bought a red 2005 elise (base model) and have been enjoying the few nice days in western Washington we've had since :)

Shout out to Hunter from Park Place Bellevue - he's on here and was a pleasure to work with obtaining the car.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Welcome, I am on the east side of the mountains (that is the cascades) so welcome to the community and owning an amazing car!!!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
That's a beautiful car in person. PP was using it as their front/showcase car before it disappeared. I made detours on my walk to lunch several different times in order to walk past it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome and nice ride. I actually in that one a few weeks ago (if that is indeed the same 05 they've been advertising) when deciding if an elise was right for my size.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Just transferred from out in WA last year. Lived out on the Kitsap peninsula. Some awesome roads out that way, particularly around the Hood Canal region. Look up the Evergreen Lotus Car Club, a great bunch of guys/gals. But enjoy that state, currently in NY and I HATE the roads out here. You miss one pot hole to hit four more. And the best part is I see these yahoos taking over four hours to fill one pot hole. Talk about job security. Anyway, congrats on the purchase and get out there and drive it!

Corvus

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Mike! Welcome! Glad to see you are on Lotus Talk! Hope you have been having a blast in your Elise during this great weather we have been having!
I am still trying to see if we can figure out a solution to get your immobilizer warning light to quit flashing. I'll keep you posted : )

·
Registered
502 Posts
So I will assume Seattle area of WA? If it tickles your fancy don't forget to get out to the ridge and down to PIR and maybe pacific raceways and learn to really drive the car!
And the Evergreen lotus club is great if your in Seattle, if your closer to portland check out Club Lotus NW Club Lotus Northwest » Serving Southwest Washington and Oregon

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Mike! Welcome! Glad to see you are on Lotus Talk! Hope you have been having a blast in your Elise during this great weather we have been having!
I am still trying to see if we can figure out a solution to get your immobilizer warning light to quit flashing. I'll keep you posted : )
I know you were looking at an Exige in the shop with the same immobilizer/flashing light issue. Were you able to have that one bypassed correctly?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts