The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of you expressed a desire for the "HOLY SH*T!" posters from Lotus, but apparently, they're no longer available (and I hate them, anyway).

So I threw together the following similar poster. This is at 1/4 actual size. It will print at 24x36" at 150 dpi If you guys want 'em, I can set them up at lulu.com or something.

Oh, and if anyone has any better ideas for language, feel free to make suggestions.

EDIT: Removed logo as requested

Attachments

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Jenn! :)

BTW, for anyone wondering, the concept behind the "EVIL" is that for anyone who "lives on the track", driving a Lotus will make you "evil" in the eyes of your competition. Not to mention that "evil" is "live" backwards, implying they'll be seeing you from behind. ;) :D

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Very neat, might like one myself, but you seem to have spelled EVL wrong. :D
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
I'll take one as well.
How do you want to do this? Should we paypal the money to you and you ship them to us? Or should we order them directly from LuLu?

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hold up guys... I want to get a lawyer's opinion on copyright issues before I go about selling these things.

If it's copyrighted, I might just upload a printable TIFF of the artwork and let you print it on your own.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
Hold up guys... I want to get a lawyer's opinion on copyright issues before I go about selling these things.

If it's copyrighted, I might just upload a printable TIFF of the artwork and let you print it on your own.
That works for me :clap:
Just let me know.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
I like the new "live on the track" design, but I'm not sure about the rest.
The contours of the car were more hidden in the fog in the original design, which IMO makes it look more evil. I'm also not sure about the distinct white reflections of the head lights :shrug:
Other than that :bow:

Q

·
0 Posts
I like the original design, with slightly more subtle Evil and the car more hidden in the fog...

Instead of LIVE on the track... what about.... KILLER on the track?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts