The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum and just like to say Hi :D. I plan on purchasing an Elise sometime in March or April of 2009 so I'll be stalking these boards...

Korey

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
So, you have almost one year of SEARCHING to do !!

·
Registered
526 Posts
I was 'planning' on buying one in March or April of 2009 also. However after being on this board for about 6 months, I just went out and got one. Be careful if you decide to take one for a test drive. You will be hooked for sure.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Be careful if you decide to take one for a test drive. You will be hooked for sure.
Truer words have never been spoken. I was planning on getting one in a few years but unfortunately found myself at the Lotus dealer and test driving one. Needless to say, I am actually buying one next weekend because I can't stop the craving to drive it every day :p.

Stay away from the test drive if you want to wait the full year!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Similar thing happened to me...My cousin was buying one and I tagged along...next thing you know we were both waxing our babies in my garage...ain't that a biatch!:shrug:

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Ciao and welcome ! +1, I was interested in buying one but not totally serious for about 6 months, then rented one for a weekend down in San Diego to see if I could live with the car. Needless to say every night I had dreams of driving the car again, when I was driving to work I would think if only I were in and Elise right now, Elise desktop on my computers , driving wife crazy with Elise related talk 24/7 etc etc. I owned a new 2005
within 3 months after renting one.

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, I'm hoping to have between 40 and 50k to spend. I'll most likely get a used one, don't know if I'm too low for an SC but I'll have to decide the best one then :drool:.

Thank, Korey

·
Banned
874 Posts
u can get an 07' exige rite now with 40-50k

1 - 12 of 12 Posts