The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Domenic and though I'm new to the LT community, I've been reading this forum for ~ 3 years now (right around the time I purchased my HRM Elise in March '05) and have finally gotten off my butt to register.

I've had the pleasure of meeting some of you over the last two track seasons at LRP, VIR, & the Glen. You may recognize my car from the avitar.

I'm excited to announce that the boys at HRM have just installed the BWR SC kit. I stopped by there yesterday & the install looks OEM. I started her up & she appears to idle well, sounds great, & no CEL. Mark, Dave, and the crew at HRM are always top-notch. Once they finish-up some stripe detailing & the snow melts, I'm taking her out first chance I get. Carlos at HRM drove her earlier this week & said she was fast. I CANNOT WAIT!!!

I'm looking forward to being a new member & to meeting more of you during the upcoming north east area track season.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Robert!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
welcome! look forward to running along side you! good luck with your car!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Welcome! Give us your impressions of the BWR once you get to drive it...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome! look forward to running along side you! good luck with your car!
Thanks. I've heard rumors about about a track opening up soon close to AC. Do you know anything about it?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Thanks. I've heard rumors about about a track opening up soon close to AC. Do you know anything about it?
nothing more then the web site says.... i view it about once a month. one of these nicer days i ll take a ride...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nothing more then the web site says.... i view it about once a month. one of these nicer days i ll take a ride...
NJMP correct? The site say Summer 2008. Both tracks look pretty interesting...

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Welcome.....please post a bigger picture. :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That might be the nicest color/stripe combo I've seen on a Lotus yet!
Welcome!
Hey, I appreciate the comment!

I'm about to replace the thin outer red stripes with a single thicker stripe but have it spaced a little away from the white one's (on the outside toward the wheels). Kind of like the Exige GT3. I just don't want it looking too "Captin America."

Thoughts?

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Hey, I appreciate the comment!

I'm about to replace the thin outer red stripes with a single thicker stripe but have it spaced a little away from the white one's (on the outside toward the wheels). Kind of like the Exige GT3. I just don't want it looking too "Captin America."

Thoughts?
You should try "chopping" first:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44401&highlight=chopping

It's a good way to try out visual mods on your car without the risk of actually having to do them...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
624 Posts
Amazing stripe job and of course welcome to the forum. Officially that is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts