The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in shock, it's not hideous!

I'm sure that I'll retract that statement when I see it from some other angles, but it doesn't look too bad here.

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
looks accurate to me. It looks very close to the pics that atyclb posted of the new 3 series sedan.

it's too much. too many buldges here and there. the fender flares, the hood, the side skirt and the front quarter splitters.

elise is simple & exotic and i like that.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely looks like a photochop... and that would explain why it looks better than a Bangle design :p

·
Registered
866 Posts
shay2nak said:
that's new M5 and upcoming M6 (both 507 hp)
That reallys is insane. Rmember a few years ago when the Ford GT was going to have unbelievable HP, (550) and the infamous Saleen S7? For the cost of those cars, it just seems silly. The 360 Modena has 400, and that cost a lot more. What a good time to be a car enthusiast, no?

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
shay2nak said:
elise is simple & exotic and i like that.
elise & simple (design) don't belong in the same sentence. IMO, the elise is one of the busiest cars out there with all the grills, different lines, sharp & round edges. It's design is confused enough to look fantastic. Not what I'd call simple.

keeping on topic, I like the look of that M3. I'm a sucker for fender flares - don't know why lots more car companies stay away from them... I mean, look what a few flares and a bumper do for the Lancer. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts