The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud new owner. I've been lusting after Esprits for 40+ years. After looking seriously for about a year and a half, finally found this one--#54 of 88. My appreciation was largely driven by aesthetics of the car--after driving one I've realized the feel and sound are just as awe-inspiring.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011 Lotus Evora
113 Posts
Looks great! Same color as the James Bond lotus. I remember the spy who loved me was the first bond movie I watched as a child so thought it was a super cool car then.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,941 Posts
WELCOME! Responded to your other intro Topic, too...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, sorry about the redundant posts--my posts were sporadic, some weren't showing up. Now they're ALL there! lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This one is Pearlescent White. Bond Esprit S1 was just white. I say "just" white, but that too was striking. I saw Spy Who Loved Me when I was 6. That's what got me into this situation I now find myself. I went back and watched it with my teenage son the other night. One thing I didn't recall was the sound of the engine in the movie... no post production messing with sound on part of Pinewood Studios--it's very similar to mine. Beautiful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts