The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to start but here goes...
I'm new to the world of Lotus owners... since my son bought his, I've fallen in love with them! I've driven his several times, but it was just too wierd him asking me where I was going and when I'd be back. Had to do something about that so I just bought myself one a month ago!

He also said all Lotus owners should join this board... so here I am. He's shown me many posts since he's been here, but I had no personal interest here until now.

Here's my Elise next to ________'s Exige. Guess who he is!
He's my "go-to" man if or when I may have any questions regarding Lotus related topics, so I won't be asking a lot of questions, but hopefully I can get involved from time to time in discussions. Anyway, I look forward to being a part of things here.

·
Registered
471 Posts
OK, you've had it for a few hours. Time for mods!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Welcome to the board and congrats on the pick up

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Welcome!

Is your son JZChaser?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome! And congrats - you just started a great chapter of your life!

Three words for you - Stage Two Exhaust!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Might simply be that a new member isn't informed... or thinks to do a "search" before a post is acceptable. I won't/don't search forums for permission to proceed with a new post, so lesson learned. Sorry if you don't have the patience for an idiot like me.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Is that your son? haha

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Might simply be that a new member isn't informed... or thinks to do a "search" before a post is acceptable. I won't/don't search forums for permission to proceed with a new post, so lesson learned. Sorry if you don't have the patience for an idiot like me.
I hope you picked up on my sarcasm!

Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
agk! Nope... I didn't, but sarcasm works best when you least expect it! You had me going for a moment there!

Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts