The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, Im Jozsef (31) from Hungary, planning to buy an Exige S (2008-2011) in 2022.
Im in love with every machine that has an internal combustion engine in it and can be driven! I have two motorbike (2016 KTM 1290 Super Duke R, 2018 KTM EXC-F 500 (supermoto from april to october, enduro from october to april), ocassionally visit trackdays with both.

I've decided to buy a hobby/track car a few years ago, the main criteria were: relatively small RWD car with an angry engine, 2 seat, low seated, unique/rare, electronics at the minimum (comfort does not required), joy of driving at the maximum, and the raw sportscar sound. First "plan" was the Cayman S (2009-2013) but when I found some, I knew that I have to modify and change a lot of things for a lot of money. Then one day a saw a trailer carrying an Elise (hope not to the mechanics, but to do a trackday :)) and this made me thinking about the Lotus.

I gave myself a year to prepare, learn as much as I can about the Exige S, honestly I have seen Lotus car 4 or 5 times in my life until now, it is an extremely rare car in Hungary (or I was so blind to missed all).

Anyway, Im so happy to find the LT, before registration I read posts and discussions, you guys seem so nice and your forum is full of useful knowledge, so It is an honor to be here!

ps: I wish I could find a website here in Europe like the BAT!

·
Administrator
6,740 Posts
Welcome to LT Jozsef! You might want to check out SELCO as well at LT. They are UK based as we are US based. GLWS

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi Jozef, Welcome! I hope you find the Exige that you like. Maybe someone not too far away can show you their Lotus so you can learn more.

Bob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Jozef, Welcome! I hope you find the Exige that you like. Maybe someone not too far away can show you their Lotus so you can learn more.

Bob
Hello Bob, Thank you!

Yes, thats exactly what im planning to do first.

Have a good weekend!

Jozsef

1 - 5 of 5 Posts