The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, a big car enthusiast all my life, have raced rallies and track in both cars and motorcycles. Finally was able to afford my dream car, was able to get a 2019 Exige Cup 430 (I estimate there are only 4 of these in Mexico). Best to all and thanks for having me here!

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,523 Posts
Welcome to LT! What a beauty!

·
Registered
'07 Exige S
519 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome - love learning about these in North America! If you ever drive it to your northern neighbors, swing it by some club events! It would 100% be the star of the show.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks to all, yeah I consider myself very lucky from a car perspective!

this is a cool writeup of my history and another recent addition to my car collection (sorry for being so heretical as to talk about french cars here)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome - love learning about these in North America! If you ever drive it to your northern neighbors, swing it by some club events! It would 100% be the star of the show.
i will track the car here and if i get to racing I will consider brining it north where there is a ton more activity going on

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I’m jealous, my favorite Lotus. What a gorgeous car. Best of luck and if you did bring it north you would be treated like a rockstar

·
Registered
23 Posts
thanks to all, yeah I consider myself very lucky from a car perspective!

this is a cool writeup of my history and another recent addition to my car collection (sorry for being so heretical as to talk about french cars here)

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Welcome to LT!

WOW! That is beautiful car!

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
115 Posts
So cool. What a way to make an entrance in Mexico!!! Everyone will just be flabbergasted to figure out what car it is. Even in My 2005 Elise I get that question often.
Is that your little girl in the car with you? Well I bet she called dibs on that car now. She prolly already has a name for it. Welcome and have fun! I’m glad to see exige still carried over the original thoughts from Chapman!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So cool. What a way to make an entrance in Mexico!!! Everyone will just be flabbergasted to figure out what car it is. Even in My 2005 Elise I get that question often.
Is that your little girl in the car with you? Well I bet she called dibs on that car now. She prolly already has a name for it. Welcome and have fun! I’m glad to see exige still carried over the original thoughts from Chapman!
indeed that is Mila my 11yr old daughter, and she loves the red devil as she has baptised it! I estimate there are only about 100-150 lotuses in all of mexico and not a strong car culture locally so not a lot of people recognize it, but it does draw a lot of attention (unfortunately!). I am a fanatic of lightweight, dont enjoy driving the overweight street cars like beemers or porsches nearly as much as a light car, a race car, or a Lotus now! My 550bhp RSQ3 is collecting dust from now on.

Will be taking the Lotus to the "tour" version of this event in case any of you might be out there or would consider it is an awesome event.

Chihuahua Race | Chihuahua Express Rally

best!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts