The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Noobie here, getting the 2010 Evora (fully loaded, 33k miles) shipped out today, will be getting it in couple of days,

Excited:D and little anxious馃槒 as this will be my first purchase of this kind of car. Have driven a stick shift in India(where I am from) but never in US. It will be an interesting transition. My daily car is an Altima, and this will be a weekend car for now as I get more experienced in a stick shift .

-G

Attachments

Administrator
Welcome to LT and congrats on your Evora purchase!

Reactions: graphicaluser

Registered
love that color! welcome!

Reactions: graphicaluser

Registered
Welcome! Once you get used to the stick again you won't want to drive your Altima any more.

Premium Member
2005 Elise LSS Saffron Yellow
Welcome! I'm down the road near Charlottesville. Handsome car you have there. If you're worried that you might get used to having an exotic car in the driveway, don't worry. I've had mine going on two years now and it still makes everything else I see (including my other cars) look big and frumpy.

Registered
"Girlfriend" 2011 Evora 2+2 NA / "Raven" 2014 MINI Cooper Roadster
Welcome and congratulations on the purchase! Good luck sleeping the next few nights... 馃槅

Hickory, NC
Welcome to the forum! Let me know if you want to upgrade it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome! I'm down the road near Charlottesville. Handsome car you have there. If you're worried that you might get used to having an exotic car in the driveway, don't worry. I've had mine going on two years now and it still makes everything else I see (including my other cars) look big and frumpy.
thats what I am visualizing right now. That everytime I open my garage, I'll see it in there and it will make me smile :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts