The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems I need to build up presence in the community before I go buy stuff from Lotus Talk members. I have been rejected due to being an international member with so few days of membership, which is understandable but feels sour indeed.

I was lucky enough to own a MY2011 Exige S240 since Feburary 2018. The car is currently under work for:
  • BOE Rev400 with front mount intercooler, forged block internals and stage 3 cam, Fidanzza lightweight flywheel
  • Transmission rebuild with uprated 3th and 4th gears
  • ACT clutch
  • Denso F1 radiator
  • BOE rear mount oil cooler
  • Carbon roof from Europe
  • Complete paint job into "racing green" color
  • some its and bits
Most noteworthy customizations are:
  • 225/45R15 front and 255/40R17 rear on 949 racing wheels I got from Greg's race parts
  • Nitron clubsport 1-way shock with 550/700 springs
  • RLS intercooler attached to 3-way air duct with wider side scoops and SPAL fans (coming off)
  • BOE DMC ultimate header and exhaust
  • Carbon kevlar lightweight rear hatch
  • Carbon replacement for stock rear wing
  • Difflow 5 element diffuser
  • Bride LowMax seats from Japan
Hope to share lots of information and pics with the members here. Will share more pics once the work is done :)

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!!! Great list of mods and a clean looking Exige.

·
Registered
339 Posts
That is outstanding and it looks like you have the facility to properly modify and take care off it. Make sure to share pictures along the way!

·
Registered
134 Posts
It seems I need to build up presence in the community before I go buy stuff from Lotus Talk members. I have been rejected due to being an international member with so few days of membership, which is understandable but feels sour indeed.

I was lucky enough to own a MY2011 Exige S240 since Feburary 2018. The car is currently under work for:
  • BOE Rev400 with front mount intercooler, forged block internals and stage 3 cam, Fidanzza lightweight flywheel
  • Transmission rebuild with uprated 3th and 4th gears
  • ACT clutch
  • Denso F1 radiator
  • BOE rear mount oil cooler
  • Carbon roof from Europe
  • Complete paint job into "racing green" color
  • some its and bits
Most noteworthy customizations are:
  • 225/45R15 front and 255/40R17 rear on 949 racing wheels I got from Greg's race parts
  • Nitron clubsport 1-way shock with 550/700 springs
  • RLS intercooler attached to 3-way air duct with wider side scoops and SPAL fans (coming off)
  • BOE DMC ultimate header and exhaust
  • Carbon kevlar lightweight rear hatch
  • Carbon replacement for stock rear wing
  • Difflow 5 element diffuser
  • Bride LowMax seats from Japan
Hope to share lots of information and pics with the members here. Will share more pics once the work is done :)

View attachment 1255817
View attachment 1255814
View attachment 1255818
View attachment 1255815
View attachment 1255816
Welcome.

How do you like the Difflow Diffuser?

Looking to highlight some testimonials.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts