1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,834 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
53 Posts
Welcome. I am also in San Antonio with an Evora 400. Cars and Coffee at Fiesta Texas on the second Saturday of the month is where I have linked up with the few Lotus owners here.

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw a yellow Elise driving down 410 a few years ago but never would have guessed that San Antonio had a lotus following. I didn’t really gain interest until a few months ago when I started looking for a Shelby Cobra and found the dealer in Florida also sold the Evora GT, the more I looked into them the more I liked the car but every car I wanted had 500+ miles on them. The salesman in Florida said the owner likes to drive them…well I don’t want a car the owner has been tearing up the town with.
So I found the car in Vegas, I think it’s the last new 2021 GT liquid yellow manual in existence so I cut the deal with Blake (general manager) at the Vegas Auto Gallery and drove out Friday to get it. It had 12 miles on it, and now has 64 since I had to get it inspected locally to get registration. Other then that it sits in my garage so y’all have to wait for more pics.
I own several cars with my favorite being my 2020 GT500 CFTP but it was moved to the other side of the garage after I drove the lotus, I can’t wait for the sun to shine on a Sunday morning and take this car up through Fredericksburg on the windy roads.
Thanks for all the welcomes, looking forward to becoming part of the Lotus community

1 - 6 of 6 Posts