The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So happy to be making this post. I have recently aquired my Elise. A friend and I flew from south TX to Monterey, CA for the car and Drove it back! The car blew our minds on how well it handled the road trip. We did 1750 miles in about 30 hours of driving!

Ready to put some more fun miles on this car.

Quick spec.
2005. touring. 50k miles. Regamaster wheels. Arqray exhaust. Bilstein coilovers.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
186 Posts
So happy to be making this post. I have recently aquired my Elise. A friend and I flew from south TX to Monterey, CA for the car and Drove it back! The car blew our minds on how well it handled the road trip. We did 1750 miles in about 30 hours of driving!

Quick spec.
2005. touring. 50k miles. Regamaster wheels. Arqray exhaust. Bilstein coilovers.

View attachment 1297187 View attachment 1297188
Welcome! I'm also in San Antonio with ab ardent red Elise. Great looking car you acquired.

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,290 Posts

Quick spec.

View attachment 1297187 View attachment 1297188
Congrats! She’s a beaut!

I also have that now defunct exhaust! Love it!

Welcome to the board!

·
Administrator
7,257 Posts
Welcome to LT ! Great starting adventure with your new Elise!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Welcome! I am north of San Antonio (and just north of Austin), so hope to see you and your new Elise some day. There is a big all British car show (TABCD) in Round Rock this coming weekend (9/26). There should be some other Lotus entries, but it is typically the older MG, Triumph, and Jaguar crowd. Always fun to see the variety of cars. I am planning to bring my Evora Sport 410.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts