The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I would like to introduce myself to you gents. My name is Preeth and I am currently driving an M3, which should be sold in 36-48 hrs, and am looking to get into a 07 Exige S. :panic:

I have many questions, and I know thats what the search function is for! I have a big journal over on m3forum.net thats traced the progress of my car. I pretty much spent the last year making my car track and auto-x ready. I love the M3 but its a piggie. She's a great car, but I got a great offer on my car, and money is money! I know that I would never get the offer I am getting on the car that I am right now.

I am looking to get into an 07 Exige S. I considered the 06 Exige, but I have my heart set on the supercharged version, and also want the inability to see out my rear view mirror lol.

I am looking to get into a White/Black Exige S. Hopefully I can find one. I don't plan on getting into one until the fall. I don't want to pay these summer premium prices.

Either way, I just wanted to introduce myself and give you a fair warning, that I am on my way!

Thanks!

-Preeth

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Welcome aboard, hope ya get your Exige soon. :)

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
If you live here like a lot of us; you'll find exactly what you want.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Ahhh ya gotta love a woman in uniform !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol thanks for the welcome guys!

i test drove an Exige S today. I need one. But I need to do MUCH more research lol!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the link!

I actually auto-x'ed with a few of the NE guys. Cool dudes!

I am debating between getting an 06 Exige and slapping a s/c on it but limiting the boost to 7psi as the 07 s/c is factory tuned to, in order to not mess up the internal components. Or just go for the 07 Exige S.

Any opinions?

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I am debating between getting an 06 Exige and slapping a s/c on it but limiting the boost to 7psi as the 07 s/c is factory tuned to, in order to not mess up the internal components. Or just go for the 07 Exige S.
You can get a 2006 for 10k less than an 07 S and for 5-6k get a s/c that will have you at 260hp.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
To each his own and I don't want to offend the Darth Vader black Exige guys, but don't get black.

Makes the car look tired and you can't see all the cool lines.

White is awesome though. My close second favorite.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
+1 for White :D. I love yellow also.

·
Banned
874 Posts
Try CO or KG:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
im in a similar boat to you but what made you go with the lotus in the first place just out of curiousity compared to other cars out there?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think Rothrock in Springfield, PA (not far from Philly) has a couple 07 exiges. I think they may still have a grey one that only has like 1500mi on the clock - never tracked. - john.

·
Registered
982 Posts
lol thanks for the welcome guys!

i test drove an Exige S today. I need one. But I need to do MUCH more research lol!
just jump thats what i did and never looked back!!!!:shift:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts